Sunday 20 November 2011

Turning 25

In another 9 days, I will turn 25. At first I thought its just another number, not that significant. But then when I think about the difference this year has brought to my life, it is indeed significant.
Am now a working professional, out of the fun college life. Living independently in an alien city. I myself feel a difference in the way I was last year. Though I had started thinking about my career last year but those were just random thoughts. Now am seriously trying to following the path I chose.
The way people around look at me now also have changed. Unexpected questions are being put forward to me. From my parents asking me about my love life ( http://unknownrahul.blogspot.com/2011/04/marriage-talks.html ) to random people asking me my preference for a girl ( http://unknownrahul.blogspot.com/2011/10/crazy-mad-world.html ). These are enough to make me feel that Rauuullll life has changed.
Another thing that is happening these days is getting loads of invitation cards of marriage. Marriage of my school friends, Btech friends and also MBA friends. It makes me ask myself, What is happening, why is everyone getting married, that too so early. Am I being too behind in the career path to think that I need to work atleast couple of years more to even think of being settled? Whatever, I guess am entering last 2-3 years of my bachelor life. Its time to work hard and party harder. J
Luckily, one of my school friends is getting married on my birthday that means I will not be alone, will be having good time with friends in Kolkata.
One of the lines Barnie said, don’t remember which episode, is ringing in my head right now “While everyone around me is getting married or pregnant, am just getting too awesome”. :D
Happy birthday in advance Rauuullll :D

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Rahul.
    Wishing you all the best in the year to come.
    May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.
    And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey buddy...
    thanks a lot for the wonderful wishes :)

    I wish u too have a great life ahead...

    ReplyDelete